Wake up to this low-fat, high protein version of a pancake. And best of all, it is yummy, filling and very easy to make! Perfect for a weekend morning breakfast with the family!
Low-Fat Protein Pancake
1/2 cup oats
1/2 no fat cottage cheese
2 eggs or 1/2 cup egg whites (if you want to cut the calories back even further)
1/8 tsp baking powder
1 cup frozen berries
1. Blend the first 4 ingredients (adding the oats last) until smooth.
2. Spray a hot griddle with Pam and pour 2 larger pancakes or 4 smaller pancakes.
3. Flip pancakes when starts to bubble.
4. Warm the frozen berries in microwave for about 1 minute. Top the pancake with the berries and juices.
4. Eat these delicious pancakes without any guilt! Enjoy!
1 serving (1 large or 2 small pancakes = 225 calories, 28g carbs, 6g fat and 16g protein.