The Super Bowl is this weekend and when I think of the Super Bowl I think eating! Oh yes, the husband and I were already discussing what was on the menu for Sunday. However, all of this eating is most likely going to put a snag into my weight loss goals. But I plan on combating the battle of the bulge while eating like a queen! To do this, I need to trick these fat cells of mine. I need to make the foods I love but make them lower calorie! And that is why I am introducing you to this Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip!
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 chicken breasts (poached and shredded)
1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
4 Tbs Franks Red Hot Sauce
4 wedges Laughing Cow light Blue Cheese
1/2 packet Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch mix
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook chicken breasts and shred in chopper. I used my Ninja (blender) but you have to be careful not to make a chicken paste. Only needs a few pulses to shred the chicken.
3. In Ninja blender, I combined yogurt, ranch mix, Laughing Cow cheese and hot sauce and thoroughly blended.
4. In a bowl mix chicken and the rest of the mixture together, add in Mozzarella cheese and mix well.
5. Add mixture to a baking dish, cover and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Serve hot. Makes 12 servings with each serving equaling ~85 calories.