We celebrate Cinco De Mayo every year in our household. It probably has to do with the fact that we love Mexican food and use any excuse to eat it! With Cinco De Mayo being on a Monday this year, I am not sure how much time we will have to cook a big Mexican feast because Mondays are usually so hectic. But being busy will certainly not stop us from having Mexican food for dinner, especially when that Mexican dish is super easy to make.
Skinny Taquitos Recipe
Egg Roll Wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees C.
2. Spread out egg roll wrappers on a dry surface. Scoop a spoonful of meat onto each wrapper.
3. Spread the meat along one side of the wrapper and roll up.
4. Wet the edges of the wrapper with water (either using your finger or a wet paper towel) and seal.
5. Cook the Taquitos for ~ 15-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve your Taquitos with a side of salsa for dipping and watch the faces of your Mexican food lovers light up!