Spring and Summer are quickly approaching and in my household that means fresh fruits galore!! Oh yes, we are a family full of fruit lovers. Recently, we took a trip to the local farmers market and picked up some blueberries. They were delicious but I had bought more than I realized. So, I decided to use them up by making this delicious bread! I added a bit of a twist to this recipe by incorporating lemon into it. The match paired perfect with the blueberries! Check out the blueberry bread recipe:
Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Bread Recipe
1 3/4 cup Flour
1/4 cup Sugar Substitute
1 cup Milk
1/4 cup melted Butter
4 ounce Greek Yogurt (plain)
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread pan.
2. Coat blueberries with flour, this will prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the bread.
3. Mix all ingredients together. Do not over-mix, it will cause the bread to become too tough.
4. Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.
5. let cool on cooling rack and enjoy!!