Spring and Summer are quickly approaching and in my household that means fresh fruits galore!! Oh yes, we are a family full of fruit lovers. Recently, we took a trip to the local farmers market and picked up some blueberries. They were delicious but I had bought more than I realized. So, I decided to use them up by making this delicious bread! I added a bit of a twist to this recipe by incorporating lemon into it. The match paired perfect with the blueberries! Check out the blueberry bread recipe:
Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Bread Recipe
1 3/4 cup Flour
1/4 cup Sugar Substitute
1 cup Milk
1/4 cup melted Butter
4 ounce Greek Yogurt (plain)
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread pan.
2. Coat blueberries with flour, this will prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the bread.
3. Mix all ingredients together. Do not over-mix, it will cause the bread to become too tough.
4. Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.
5. let cool on cooling rack and enjoy!!
Saturday 22nd of September 2018
How many weight watchers points doesn't this recipe have? Thank you!
Wednesday 11th of May 2016
I'm Gluten Free but this recipe sounds so amazing I have to try making it and just doing any adjustments I have to so I can make a GF one! Thanks for sharing!
Thursday 5th of May 2016
I like this - on my to make soon list!thanks