Skip to Content

Celebrate Mother’s Day with a chance to win a trip a Hollywood movie premiere of BAD MOMS: Opens July 29th

 

The new Bad Moms trailer has been floating all across the internet recently.  It opens July 29th and is a film ALL of us moms can relate to.  Motherhood is tough, very challenging and not always perfect, us moms feel like a “bad mom” about 95% of the time.  The other 5% we are just too overwhelmed to think about if we are a bad mom or not.  Most of us need a break, a fun getaway.  Which is why this new contest is PERFECT!

Celebrate Mother’s Day with a chance to win a trip to the world premiere of BAD MOMS by submitting your funniest #BadMomMoment.
Juggling a career, kids, and family is a 24/7 ‘round­the­clock’ job that can be overwhelming and underappreciated at times. And a lot of times, those moments end up making pretty hilarious stories. You know, accidentally packing tampons in your kid’s lunch. Reaching for diaper rash cream instead of toothpaste. Putting the left shoe on the right foot. Sometimes you just need a break.
 
So eff it. No one’s perfect so give up the guilt and be a “bad mom” for a minute. Do a little something for yourself: ditch the PTA and get an ETA on your next massage. Swap the Happy Meal with Happy Hour and down a shot or two. Skip the bedtime story and whip out 50 Shades of Grey. Share your funniest #BadMomMoment for a chance to win BIG.
 
Watch the exclusive launch of the BAD MOMS trailer starring Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Kathryn Hahn, Anie Mumolo, Jada Pinkett Smith, Christina Applegate!
Don’t miss the movie, only in theaters July 29.
 
 

Bridgette

Friday 6th of May 2016

Well this week I forgot to bring in the food I signed up to bring for the teacher appreciation lunch! #ptafail #badmommoment

Nancy Castellanos

Thursday 5th of May 2016

When my daughter was 4 years old I walk in the bathroom there was a condom wrap on the floor that felt from my Ex husband pants. So I pick it up and my kids were behind me so I turn around and I ask do you guys know. What is this ? (Trying to make an excuse my kids had open one or wishful thinking I guess ). Any way my daughter started crying no mamy it was not me I swear I did not ate the Candy it was not me !! And my son said I did not ate it !! Instead of being mad I just stared laughing and hug them I know u did not ate that candy honey but let's go get a candy for you guys Now �� #BadMotheMoment

Anonymous

Wednesday 4th of May 2016

I would have done the same thing.

Shayla Stanley

Wednesday 4th of May 2016

#BadMomMoment ...seriously, i hadnt done laundry in a new york minute, so my 4 yo is wearing his cute little bixer briefs inside out today.

Andrea Fisher

Wednesday 4th of May 2016

Tonight actually was a pretty crappy mom moment. My one year old saw a sonic commercial and screamed ice cream for 30 mins at the refrigerator. I just finished cooking dinner. I am tired and in no mood for a fight over food. I pushed dinner back on the counter grabed my daughter and the keys my husband asked what I was doing. I said getting I Ceam as my one yr old calls is bare foot messy face momma looking a hot mess I strap her in the car seat as she screams for I ceam... Drove to DQ asked for a small cone. They hand my a leaning tower of Ice Cream. I pull over open her door. Shove the entire top half in my mouth cause lets face it she is going to make a mess and wear 95 percent of it and well Im a fat kid.. lol... hand it over and lets be honest hear mmmm I ceam all the way home was better then eat you dinner and tears right.

Comments are closed.
Guide For Geek Moms