This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Rubbermaid®.
Keeping fruit and vegetables as fresh as possible with Rubbermaid® FreshWorksTM and try this delicious Strawberry Brownie Pizza Recipe.
I’m often very reluctant to buy fresh fruit and vegetables. The problem is I want to have fresh fruit and vegetables available for my family but it seems like the minute I purchase and store them in the refrigerator, they spoil! So I end up scrambling to make different dishes which incorporate the items I’ve purchased but it still seems like I am throwing a large portion of the fruits/veggies away.
Then I learned about Rubbermaid® FreshWorksTM and my problems were solved! FreshWorks is a food storage container that uses patented FreshVentTM technology to keep produce fresher up to 80% longer* than traditional produce packaging. It uses a revolutionary built-in FreshVent™ lid, which naturally regulates the flow of oxygen and CO2, in and out of the container to create the optimal environment so produce stays nearly as fresh as the day it was picked. The CrispTrayTM at the bottom elevates produce away from moisture and promotes proper airflow to help reduce spoilage.
The FreshWorks containers maintain freshness for up to 80% longer* and the lid filter lasts a lifetime, no replacements needed! The product is made in the USA of global components, BPA-free and dishwasher safe. Americans waste $24 billion worth of produce every year, which is the equivalent of $192 per household.** This amazing new product will help combat that problem and save us all money.
*Based on strawberries in FreshWorks™ containers vs. store packaging. Results may vary depending upon produce and use.
** Source: USDA 2014
The containers are available in six different sizes to accomodate all sorts of produce:
- Lare Square (11.1 Cups): Perfect for Tomatoes
- Long Rectangle (8.4 Cups): Great for asparagus or zucchini
- Small Rectangle (4.0 Cups): Will keep your green beans fresh.
- Small (2.5 Cups): Ideal for small berries.
- Medium (6.3 Cups): Perfect for strawberries.
- Large (17.3 Cups): Optimal for leafy greens.
Strawberry Brownie Pizza Recipe
- 1 box Brownie mix (Water, vegetable oil and eggs)
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese: softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cups of fresh/sliced strawberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed on the box and spread evenly on pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in bronie comes out clean. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie and arrange berries over cream cheese mixture. Store covered in refrigerator.
WIN Rubbermaid FreshWorks which include 2 or 3 products from the FreshWorks line! To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form below and good luck!!