I received a copy of the Blu-Ray for review purposes. Al opinions are my own.
Avengers: Infinity War is available to purchase digitally TODAY and on Blu-Ray 8/14. List of reasons why you need to own your personal copy.
It was the “snap that was heard around the world.” Avengers: Infinity War was quite possibly the most anticipated MCU film to date and THE most heart breaking film in the franchise. Audiences were shocked, questions were left unanswered and Marvel has been silent through it all. Marvel Studios has been so silent infact, the were noticably absent from this years big Comic-Con Conference in San Diego. I take that back, they were not COMPLETELY absent from this years Comic-Con event in San Diego. Marvel did offer grief counseling in a form of a #GroupHug at this years event.
A few months ago, I had the incredible opportunity to cover the Avengers: Infinity War red carpet premiere in Los Angeles. The event was HUGE, in fact Disney opened 3 theaters up for attendees. The carpet was longer than I have ever seen it and more star packed than any I have attended in the past. To say this movie is the movie of the year is an understatement. To say this is a must-own movie really is a fact! And you are in luck, Avengers: Infinity War is released digitally TODAY & Bluray 8/14.
About Avengers: Infinity War
In “Avengers: Infinity War,” members from every MCU franchise must sacrifice like never before in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe. The film stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Don Cheadle as Colonel James Rhodes/War Machine, Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange, Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Karen Gillan as Nebula, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Paul Bettany as Vision, Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Idris Elba as Heimdall, Danai Gurira as Okoye, Peter Dinklage as Eitri, Benedict Wong as Wong, Pom Klementieff as Mantis, Dave Bautista as Drax, featuring Vin Diesel as Groot, Bradley Cooper as Rocket, with Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, with Benicio Del Toro as The Collector, with Josh Brolin as Thanos, and Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord.
The Blu-Ray is ALL about the bonus features, check out what is in store for you when you buy your copy!
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely Digital Exclusive:
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
For more Marvel related information and reactions to movie trailers, subscribe to my YouTube channel! Below you can check out one of my Avengers: Infinity War trailer reactions: