Technology

Geek Squad: Get Total Tech Support from Best Buy

This is a sponsored post on behalf of Best Buy.

Get Total Tech Support from Best Buy

Get your post holiday tech support by using professionals at Best Buy.  The Geek Squad is there for all your tech needs!

If you are a technology geek like myself, you may have received various tech and electronic gifts for the holidays.  However with technology constantly changing, you may also find yourself unsure on setting up and installing your new tech gifts.  The Geek Squad at Best Buy is a membership service dedicated to supporting tech within your home no matter when/where you bought it.  The best part is this service is there for you 24/7 whether it be in-store, on the phone or chat/remote online.  Check out a few examples of what the Geek Squad at Best Buy can provide.

Get Total Tech Support from Best Buy

Computer Services

In my line of work, I depend on technology, especially my computer, like it is my life source.  90% of what I do for my job is on the computer and the remaining 10% is on the phone.  However, when I come across a problem on either devices, I am usually at a loss on how to fix such problems.  The Geek Squad offers basic data transfer & data back up, computer setup, computer tune up, virus removal, and 1 year of internet security software with Total Tech Support membership.

Connected Car Services

Need help setting up bluetooth and all that other fancy dancy connected car stuff?  The Geek Squad can help you because they offer in-dash stereo or navigation install, speaker install, remote start or keyless entry install, and amp install with Total Tech Support membership.

Smart Home Services

Use the Geek Squad to setup Home Wi-Fi, voice assistant, install Wi-Fi camera, smart lighting setup and customization, smart doorbell install, and smart thermostat install all $49.99 each with Total Tech Support membership.

Get Total Tech Support from Best Buy

Home Theater & Appliance Installation

Having just moved into a new home, I realize the high costs installers charge per appliance installation.  Best Buy and it’s Total Tech Support is determined to determined to help offset those cost by including these services in the membership for only an extra $49.99 per installation.  Services include: Home Wi-Fi setup, voice assistant setup, Wi-Fi camera install, smart lighting setup and customization, smart doorbell install, smart thermostat install, Dishwasher, Over the range microwave, Gas appliances (dryer & range), and garbage disposal installations.

Total Tech Support Overview

• 24/7  tech support no matter when or where you bought your tech
• Only $49.99 on in-home services
• 20% off Geek Squad Protection & AppleCare Products
• Many included services including virus removal, connected car installation, and data transfer
• 20% off repairs and advanced services
• Internet security software included

Get Total Tech Support At Best Buy

About the author

mandipie4u

Mom of two yougin's, on a mission to beat the battle of the bulge. Love to travel, cook, eat chocolate, binge watch movies, celebrity scout, ride rollercoasters & annoy my kids. Contact me: guideformoms@yahoo.com

Leave a Comment