Villains After Hours at Disney World’s Magical Kingdom is going on now through August 8, 2019. Get the 411 here and decide if you think it is worth it!
Villains After Hours at Disney World‘s Magical Kingdom kicked off this past week on June 6th! If you know me, then you know that I am a villains kind of girl, so I was ALL about this special event and I have all the details and more for you! Let’s begin with the most important information, dates and prices!
Admission to Villains After Hours is $144 but you can save a few bucks if you purchase in advance for $139. If you are a season passholder and Disney Vacation Club Member, you can purchase your ticket for $109. Villains After Hours takes place every Thursday during the summer, except 4th of July week, which it is moved to Monday July 1st. Hours are 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM but you can arrive as early as 7:00 PM.
Best Disney Movies to Watch Before Going to Disney World
Villains After Hours Food
One perk of the Villains After Hours ticket is that you received UNLIMITED amount of popcorn, drinks (which include bottled water, Coke, Sprite and Diet Coke), Mickey ice cream sandwich, Mickey ice cream bar and strawberry bar. That in itself is huge!
Along with the free drinks and snacks, you can also purchase Villain approved and inspired food and drinks!
- Dragon’s Breath Float, Storybook Treats – lemon soft-serve and sprite topped with a green cherry and cherry-flavored syrup
- Yzma’s Llama Potion, Cool Ship – dry ice-infused vessel filled with Strawberry Fanta
- De Vil’s Treat, Casey’s Corner – brownie topped with black and white icing
- Headless Horseman Browkie, Liberty Square Popcorn Cart – half-chocolate chip cookie, half-brownie topped with a chocolate piece featuring the Headless Horseman
- Hades Nachos, Tortuga Tavern – black bean nacho chips with “fiery” buffalo chicken and nacho cheese
- Hades Temptation, Tortuga Tavern – purple frozen mocktail “Cosmo” with lemonade, violet monin syrup, and a gummy worm
- Dr. Facilier’s Tarot Card Tart, Sleepy Hollow – chocolate tart filled with dark chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter mousse and a white chocolate tarot card
- A Drink from The Other Side, Sleepy Hollow – a non-alcoholic Hurricane-like drink themed after one of the most popular drinks in New Orleans
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake, Main Street Bakery – a spiced “apple” cupcake with pecan crunch and buttercream
- Maleficent Cone, Storybook Treats – lime soft-serve topped with chocolate horns and purple sprinkles served in a black waffle cone
Photo Opps & Meet & Greets
While there were no special Villain Meet & Greets, we did run across a few Magical shots throughout the park like this one with Scar in Adventureland. Other magical shots include OOgie Boogie in Tomorrowland, Maleficent in Liberty Square and Hades by the Mickey & Walt Disney Statue.
Special Villain Inspired Merchandise
Want some EXCLUSIVE mechandise? Well, Villains After Hours has it for you! From shirts and hats to mugs and headbands! You will definitely want to check out the mechandise store if you are there. Side note: I am regretting not buying this poison apple mug!
Should You Attend Villains After Hours?
I know you are thinking the purchase of the ticket is pricey but I will say this, if you are thinking about going to the park for just the day then I urge you to go the Villains After Hours route. Yes, the free drinks and snacks are definitely a bonus but the fact that we could basically walk on any ride and not wait in the long long lines, that is worth every penny! And let me leave you with this: SPACE MOUNTAIN at Villains After Hours is everything!!!!