I received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Ever since I had gastric bypass surgery, I’ve had a problem with heartburn and acid reflux. I know they say the surgery can reduce acid reflux but in my case, it created it. It became so bad in fact, I had to start taking the prescription Nexium. But with every medication comes side effects that one has to worry about, which is why I always choose to go the more homeopathic route.
It is also no secret that I love me some delicious comfort food, pizza is one of my greatest guilty pleasures. Recently, I have become a huge fan of making a quick pizza snack in my Air Fryer, which I wanted to share this delicious Air Fryer French Bread Pizza recipe with you all. It seems though, every time I make this recipe, the indigestion hits like a train! It must be the red sauce, because the same thing happens to me when I eat spaghetti and meatballs. So to combat this, I broke out the Boiron® Acidil® Meltaway Tablets and you won’t believe the results!
About Acidil by Boiron
Boiron believes there’s a better way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been dedicated to providing the purest medicines using sustainable practices. As a world leader in homeopathic medicines, quality has always been their passion and your well-being is their goal. Your health deserves the greatest respect. That’s why they are committed to your satisfaction.
- Boiron Acidil is a homeopathic medicine made with sustainably sourced, plant-based active ingredients.
- It is the #1 best-selling heartburn homeopathic medicine in natural food stores.
- Acidil relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, upset stomach, and bloating.*
- The unflavored meltaway tablets dissolve in the mouth, without needing water or food.
- Acidil may be taken before or after meals, whenever symptoms strike.
- It is appropriate for use by adults and children who are 12 and older; Acidil has no known drug interactions
This week I wanted to give Acidil the true test and try it after eating my famous Air Fryer French Bread Pizza. I took a couple of tablets, which at first I was a little worried about since they are melt-aways, I thought they might have a strange taste. I was instantly relieved to find out the tablets indeed had no taste at all. And I am even happier to report that it worked, the heartburn totally went away. Like completely gone, I had no problems the rest of the evening! This was not a fluke either, as I have been taking the melt-away all week when I feel that acid reflux pain beginning to surface. I am now a believer in the homeopathic medicine!
Acidil is available to purchase at RiteAid, Walgreens, Sprouts Farmers Market, Whole Foods Market, Vitamin Shoppe, and online at Acidil on Amazon. Visit Boiron Store Locator for the full list of locations.
*CLAIMS BASED ON TRADITIONAL HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE, NOT ACCEPTED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. NOT FDA EVALUATED.
Air Fryer French Bread Pizza Recipe
And since I know you want to try this easy and delcious Air Fryer French Bread Pizza recipe, I will also share it with you today!
1 loaf French Bread
1 cup Pizza Sauce
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
Pepperoni & Other Optional Toppings
Slice the French bread loaf into lengthwise pieces and then slice in half. You will have 4 pieces. Set the air fryer to 350ºF. Place half of the bread slices in the air fryer basket, cut side up, and fry for 3 minutes. Remove basket from air fryer. Top the toasted bread slices with half of the pizza sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Add your pepperonis and other toppings. Place air fryer basket back into the air fryer and bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Air Fryer French Bread Pizza Recipe
- air fryer
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Slice the French bread loaf into lengthwise pieces and then slice in half. You will have 4 pieces. Set the air fryer to 350ºF. Place half of the bread slices in the air fryer basket, cut side up, and fry for 3 minutes. Remove basket from air fryer. Top the toasted bread slices with half of the pizza sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Add your pepperonis and other toppings. Place air fryer basket back into the air fryer and bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden brown.