We are absolutely in love with our Blackstone Griddle and probably cook on it about three days a week. We have even moved it to our garage for the winter, so we can use it even though the temps outside are freezing! Not only have we grilled meats and stir-fries on our griddle, but we have also made breakfast, snacks, and desserts! This week we have even tried our hands at a few recipes that I first saw in our Blacktone group, such as this Egg Roll In A Bowl (AKA Crack Slaw, inside out egg rolls, unstuffed egg roll, or deconstructed egg roll) made on the griddle, and it is a Weight Watchers recipe (WW egg roll) too because it is a low carb healthier alternative! It turned out delicious and was so easy to make, so let me share this Blackstone Weight Watchers Egg Roll In A Bowl recipe for you all to enjoy too!
And if you enjoyed this Blackstone Weight Watchers Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe, you may also like these other recipes using your griddle: Blackstone Griddle Naan Recipe, Blackstone Griddle Sausage McGriddle Recipe, Blackstone Griddle Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Recipe, BlackStone Griddle Bosco Sticks Recipe, BlackStone Griddle Biscuits Recipe.
I really appreciated this BlackStone Griddle recipe because I am currently on the Weight Watchers program and was looking for a low-calorie Weight Watchers recipes to make. This Egg Roll In A Bowl was perfection and an easy weeknight dinner for the whole family! So delicious!
While this is not like traditional egg rolls, one can use an egg roll wrapper, even wrappers for a keto egg roll, to make it closer to the Chinese food many love with simple ingredients and get the flavors of an egg roll.
BlackStone Griddle Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe
1 Head of green Cabbage (chopped)
1 Medium Onion (diced)
1 Bell Pepper (diced)
5 teaspoons Minced Garlic
1 Cup Shredded medium Carrot
1 Bunch Green Onions (sliced)
1 1/4 Pounds lean Ground Turkey (Ground Meat or ground chicken breast)
1/2 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Tbps Hoisin Sauce
2 Tsps Ground Ginger
2 Tbsps Grapeseed Oil or Sesame Oil
1 Tsps Kick’n Chicken Seasoning
1 Tbps Mrs. Dash Garlic n Herb Seasoning
Sesame Seeds (optional)
Rice Vinegar (optional)
Garlic Powder (optional)
Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
Black Pepper (optional)
Turn on the griddle to medium-high heat to warm up, then turn it down to medium heat. Add oil and spread it over the griddle surface. Add chopped cabbage to one side and ground turkey to the other. Cook for 1-2 minutes, tossing cabbage and chopping meat to a finer grind. Instead of cabbage, you can use a coleslaw mix (or instead of a cole slaw mix, use a broccoli slaw). Add the seasonings listed above (if you choose to add the optional ones) to the ground turkey once it is mostly cooked. Make a space in the middle of the griddle for diced onions. Cook for a few minutes, tossing to soften, then add minced garlic. Keep tossing cabbage and ground turkey. When cabbage starts to soften, add shredded carrots, cook and toss a few more minutes, then add ground ginger (or fresh ginger) to the cabbage/carrot mixture and mix well. Mix the turkey, onion, garlic, and cabbage mixture into a mound and toss well. Spread out across the griddle and add low-sodium soy sauce and hoisin sauce, then cook and toss for a couple more minutes. Finally, add green onions. Let cook for one minute, then toss and cook for two more minutes. Scoop into a large bowl. Serve and enjoy!
Note: Other delicious ingredients you may want to include are sriracha sauce and cauliflower rice for the flavors of a traditional egg roll.
Weight Watchers Points for WW Members: Many of the fresh vegetables are smart points zero points and zero point protein options. The ww point vary depending on the points system meal plan.
BlackStone Griddle Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe
- Blackstone Griddle
- 1 Head Cabbage chopped
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 5 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 cup Carrots shredded
- 1 bunched Green Onions sliced
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 TBS Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp Kick'n Chicken Seasoning
- 1 TBS Mrs. Dash Garlic n Herb Seasoning
- Heat griddle on medium-low. Add grapeseed oil and spread over griddle surface. Add chopped cabbage to one side and ground turkey to other. Cook for a few minuts or so, tossing cabbage and chopping meat to a finer grind. Add seasonings to ground turkey once it is mostly cooked. Make a space in middle of griddle for diced onions. Cook for a few minutes tossing to soften, then add minced garlic. Keep tossing cabbage and ground turkey. When cabbage starts to soften, add shredded carrots, cook and toss a few more minutes then add ground ginger to cabbage/carrot mixture and mix well. Mix turkey, onions/garlic, and cabbage mixture into a mound and toss well. Spread out across griddle and add soy sauce and hoisin sauce, then cook and toss for a couple more minutes. Finally add green onions. Let cook one minute then toss and cook 2 more minutes. Scoop into a large bowl. Serve and enjoy!