I received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
I’ve discussed taking probiotics before, I am a big believer in healthy gut and benefits they provide. Recently my husband has been having digestive problems and undercontrollable burping. Strange, right? What do you know, at the time he was having these issues, I was sent Kyo-Dophilus Pro+Synbiotic probiotics to try out and report on. Check out a little about Kyo-Dophilus Probiotics for a healthy gut in the information below and our experience with it!
Kyo-Dophilus Probiotics For A Healthy Gut
Kyo-Dophilus Probiotics were first developed nearly 30 years ago. Their goal is to share the health benefits of “friendly bacteria” to help maintain your overall well-being. The company continues to sponsor clinical studies that demonstrate that their strains of probiotics support the digestive and immune systems.
Kyo-Dophilus Probiotics Facts
- Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic are great-tasting chewable tablets that are easy to take and convenient—they come in single-serving packets and do not require refrigeration.
- Synbiotic is a term used for probiotics and prebiotics, which are combined to provide a synergistic beneficial effect in the microbiome.
- Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic contains a community of nine different probiotic strains (including The Friendly Trio), 20 billion CFU, and 2 g of prebiotic.
- The prebiotic in Pro+ Synbiotic, BioEcolians, contributes to the population of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria species by feeding the good bacteria to help maintain bacterial balance.
- BioEcolians Prebiotic has been clinically studied and documented to significantly aid in digestive support.
- Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic can help maintain good colon health, relieve occasional digestive discomfort, and restore and balance beneficial bacteria.
- It is Non-GMO and free of soy, gluten, dairy, and artificial colors and flavors.
- Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic typically retails for $43.99.
Our Experience With Kyo-Dophilus Probiotics
At first my husband was a little leery about taking a chewable probiotic, he was particularly concerned about the flavor of a chewable probiotic. Rest assured, while he said the flavor wasn’t his favorite, he did not mind it at all. That is a huge plus for him! He also appreciated how each daily dose was individual packaged, so he could grab a pack on-the-go and bring them to work. Even better, they do not need to be refrigerated, so he also kept some in his drawer at work.
I was the first to notice the effects the probiotic had on him because the burping decreased within days. I actually pointed it out to him and he was a little shocked. I think he didn’t believe the probiotic would help in so quickly, or at all, but it sure did prove to him that it worked. As far as overall digestion, he said he definitely felt a difference and even the pains he sometimes had in his stomach after certain spicy meals, were no longer a problem. I knew he was hooked, we I was placed the package of Kyo-Dophilus Pro+ Synbiotic we had and he was frantically looking for it. I think this probiotic is going to be a regular staple in our household!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.