Sponsored by Christopher Robin on behalf of Walt Disney Studios.
Disney’s Christopher Robin comes out of Bluray Tuesday November 6th. Check out this delicious Chewy Honey Cookie recipe!
I have a confession to make, I did not get to the movie theater this summer when Disney’s Christopher Robin hit. I meant to, I really wanted to see it but it was just a very busy time of year for our household. So, you can imagine my excitement when my favorite people at Disney offered to send the Bluray over with a “Hunny” picnic basket that included a recipe book! The kids were estactic not only for the movie we were about to receive but they also knew mom was going to be busy in the kitchen whipping up some delicious treats in honor of it! And this is exactly what i did, I made these delicious Honey Cookies to snack on while checking out Disney’s Christopher Robin! And here is the recipe for you to enjoy when you pick up the Bluray this Tuesday, November 6th!
Christopher Robin — now a family man living in London — receives a surprise visit from his old childhood pal, Winnie-the-Pooh. With Christopher’s help, Pooh embarks on a journey to find his friends — Tigger, Eeyore, Owl, Piglet, Rabbit, Kanga and Roo. Once reunited, the lovable bear and the gang travel to the big city to help Christopher rediscover the joy of life.
Chewy Honey Cookie Recipe
2 cups flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter (chunked)
~4 Tablespoons Honey
1.Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in the mixer. Add chunks of butter and mix until coarse crumbs are formed.
2. Add honey slowly honey until dough forms a ball. Chill ball for a few minutes.
3. Roll chilled dough to 1/4″ thickness and cut cookies out using a cookie cutter.
4. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
5. Remove from oven and cool using a cooling rack.
Honey Cookie Recipe: Disney’s Christopher Robin On Bluray
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter chunked
- ~4 Tablespoons Honey
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in the mixer. Add chunks of butter and mix until coarse crumbs are formed.
- Add honey slowly honey until dough forms a ball. Chill ball for a few minutes.
- Roll chilled dough to 1/4″ thickness and cut cookies out using a cookie cutter.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- emove from oven and cool using a cooling rack.